Monday, March 24, 2008

i try to post every 2 days..if can..

today got so much free time..all the periods before reccess is free time coz teacher got meeting...erm we talk crap..gossip like always..talk nonscence..laughlaughlaugh until stomach pain..then recess..the ikan lekor(simply say)...kristie pour chilli into it..then me,sara n kris ate it..it taste like shit..zomg..so horrible..i force myself to eat since i ate the first bite..then i dun1 edi..i wont buy it ever again..ewww...yuckkss...then go back class..science boring..bm got en rosdi..i think he forgot me...teacher called sam cheah n maddy but nvr called me..hahaz so good..he forgot me..wont catch me anymore..then geo..cik phang give so much hw..then time to go home..nth to post..too little things happening..byee!!

No comments: