Tuesday, April 1, 2008

forgotten bout april fool...lolz...okok...i fell for 2 prank ...sara n ed lynn say my hair got smth sure not true wan..just roll my eyes..then go to dewan..
hannah:i saw your dad near my house.
me:really ar??he go there for wad??
hannah:how i know..
me:mayb go find fren.
hannah:april fool la..ahahahaaha

lol..actually my dad really got 1 fren stay there wan..so i tod is true..swt..then i prank maddy..
maddy:i wan bubble tea..help me buy pls??
me:see first.
maddy:RM2.60 ryte??
me:nonono..market price go up..become 3 bucks edi. maddy:ok..nah*giving me the money*.
me:april fool la maddy!! its still RM2.60...ahahahaz

lol then at 11.30 at night...kristie prank me in msn..
me:brb a while
kristie: i gtg off9..byee
(kristie appeared offline)
me:u ditch me..
me:ditcher
kristie:hahaha..i prank u.
me:wth!! lol..i fell for that!!omg..unbelievable..
kristie:ahahahahahahahahaha...

lol..thats all on april fool...gtg school liao..byee!!

No comments: